Every DanceAndMusicExchange.com seller is responsible for following the laws that apply to them, their shop and their items, including any shipping restrictions for your items.
There are some types of items that are not allowed in the DanceAndMusicExchange.com’s marketplace, even if they are legal and otherwise meet our selling criteria. Some things just aren’t in the spirit of DanceAndMusicExchange.com. The following types of items may not be listed:
- Drugs, drug-like substances, drug paraphernalia
- Live animals, illegal animal products
- Firearms and/or weapons
- Recalled items
- Real estate
- Motor vehicles (automobiles, motorcycles, boats, etc.)
- Items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred toward or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation; including items or content that promote organizations with such views
- Items or listings that promote or support illegal activity or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
- Items or listings that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others
Even beyond these standards, DanceAndMusicExchange.com members are responsible for making important moral or ethical decisions regarding what they buy and sell on DanceAndMusicExchange.com.