Buyer Safety – Avoid Scams
Some basic rules for avoiding fraud:
1. Never wire funds to anybody via any wire service (i.e. Western Union, Moneygram, etc.)
2. Never provide any personal information to anybody (bank account numbers, social security numbers, etc.). On this website, you can securely use PayPal to provide your credit card information when purchasing an item.
Examples of Scams
1. The seller claims that Dance and Music Exchange will guarantee a transaction and/or provide protection for the payment. NOTE: Dance and Music Exchange does not provide any buyer or seller protection for payments.
2. The seller requests payment via wire transfer is requested. This is a scam.
3. The seller asks for a partial payment before shipping the item.